Monday, October 02, 2006

10 Things You May Not Know About Me...

Sorry, Barbara, this has taken so long. Too much thinking...

1. If I couldn't be a teacher I would love to work in a zoo. I am fascinated by animals, especially polar bears, penguins, beavers, whales, and owls.

2. I love having my back rubbed. The sad thing is that it happens so seldom because Don hates rubbing my back!

3. My ultimate vacation dream would be to go on a cruise to the Antarctica.

4. I love the taste of veal, but have refused to eat it since I found out how veal meat is "made".

5. I am a rebel environmentalist at heart but have a hard time reconciling what would be best for the environment and the reality of cost...

6. I would like to travel through Europe and retrace the steps of Canadian battalions during the World Wars and discover my family history.

7. I am fascinated by the Royal family and its history.

8. If I had the money I would Iike to have a cottage somewhere rustic up in Haliburton somewhere... a place that could be low maintenance... Anyone want to buy me one?

9. I would love to get my Master's degree but I have too many other things I want to experience...like... get my pilot's licence, get my visual arts diploma, sky diving, scuba diving... and the list goes on. Life has so much to offer...

10. It would be wonderful to do a teacher exchange to Australia or New Zealand, or teach for a year in the Arctic.

I thought of another one...

11. I am a reflective person. I have written poems as a way to reflect on my life experiences and my love for God.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

hey, you managed to surprise me on four of them. I'll go on that cruise with you. That would be amazing.

Joanne said...

Does Don use the same line I did........."Cathy.......if you rub my back, I'll rub yours"