Saturday, September 30, 2006

Not Enough Time Off!

I may be able to finally catch up on my blogging. I have two weeks off to relax and reconnect with life!

It has been an interesting two months. I am teaching grade 2 at a balanced calendar school. It felt strange to be teaching throughout August but having two weeks off in October sure feels great! Perhaps I will be able to do a few day trips and enjoy the autumn colours. Don and I will be taking a few days the second week to travel to Sault St. Marie to take the train through the Agawa Canyon. Hopefully scrapbooking, stained glass, painting, shopping, finishing a fence and digging a garden will also be a part of my time off. WAIT - can I have more than two weeks off please? I'm exhausted already...

2 comments:

Evie said...

It is a nice time of year to get some time off. Autumn colors in Ontario are to-die-for. Dave and I have always wanted to do the Agawa Canyon train ride. Go for it!

Barbara said...

I'm sure you are going to have a lot of fun up in the agawa canyon. I wish I was going with you!