Friday, February 09, 2007

February Happenings

Not much has happened since I last blogged. Working....working...working...

Now - a week's holiday. What did I do? Painted...painted..painted... Spent a few days at mom and dad's painting doors, windows, trim, and baseboards. Don and I went to dinner at Gary and Laurie Reilly's. It was great spending time with old friends. We got home late Wednesday night. I spent yesterday (Thursday) relaxing a little bit and getting my hair done. Today I am at Barbara's scrapbooking - well, not really. Right now she is cropping and I worked on report cards and planning for my classroom, until now when I am blogging. In a few minutes I should be able to finally get around to cropping.

Life just goes on and on and on... Isn't that refreshing?!

3 comments:

Evie said...

It seems to be a pretty busy break. Still, it's nice to have an opportunity to get other stuff done, like painting.

Barbara said...

all right missy! Get off that computer and get back to your scrapbooking!

Stephen said...

Thanks Cathy for helping with the painting at mom and dads house. I think it's fantastic that you did that along with Barbara and the boys.
Soooooo.... when are coming for a visit??? You get all these breaks which means you need to come this way sometime.