1. How old will you be in five years? 55
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Don. We are sneezing, coughing and blowing together. Awww - love!
3. How tall are you? The last time I checked I was 5' 3"
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six months? I would agree with my sister - the family vacation in the summer. I miss my family!
5. What's the last movie you saw? Julie and Julia. It's been a while since I have been to a movie. I'm due.
6. Who was the last person you called? My sister, Barbara, to confirm details about a few days away.
7. Who was the last person to call you? That would also be Barbara, to confirm arrangements for a night out.
8. What was the last text message you received? No cell phone - I now, I'm behind the times.
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail? Don't have voice mail.
10. Do you prefer to call or text? Obvious according to the previous questions - call, although since I am not a phone talker I suspect I would prefer texting.
11. What were you doing at 12 am last night? Just got home from seeing "Jersey Boys". Loved the show. Loved it so much I have been on the Internet searching and watching videos today.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? married
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Christmas time. They are now in Florida for three months.
14. What color are your eyes? Blue/Green - is that hazel?
15. What time did you wake up today? 8:30 a.m. I actually slept in. Yahoo!
16. What are you wearing right now? PJ's - my favourite weekend attire!
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? So many favourites - Stable Door might be my first choice today.
18. Where is your favorite place to be? Camping anywhere on a warm, sunny day.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Right now it is my basement - too dusty and messy. I can't wait until we get it finished and I can tidy up to make it more comfortable.
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Great Britain and parts of Europe (Belgium, Holland, France) to see the history, particularly of the World Wars and retrace the steps of Canadian Forces and my grandfathers.
21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Hopefully living north - Georgian Bay area, Haliburton, so many choices.
22. Do you tan or burn? Burn, burn, burn!
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Fire
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? My husband, Don, is always doing something to make me laugh.
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
26. How big is your bed? Queen
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? I love my laptop.
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With
29. What color are your sheets? cream
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1 pillow
31. What is your favorite season? No doubt about it - autumn. The colours and the lovely warm days can't be beat.
32. What do you like about fall? the colours, the crunchy leaves, hiking, crunchy apples, the colours in the grocery store from Ontario grown produce, wearing sweaters, Thanksgiving... I could go on and on and on....
33. What do you like about winter? Enjoying a warm fire during a blizzard and then late at night taking a walk through the neighbourhood. Everything is so fresh and peaceful.
34. What do you like about the summer? Wearing light clothes and going camping.
35. What do you like about spring? I enjoy sitting on my deck in late spring and enjoying my garden. The best colours are in the spring, before it gets too hot or the bugs eat away at the leaves.
36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? Two - Ontario and Kentucky
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? two
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? In the summer, bare feet 24-7 if I can. Winter - socks and slippers.
39. Are you a social person? I love being around people, although may not be social.
40. What was the last thing you ate? a bowl of tomato soup
41. What is your favorite restaurant? This a difficult one since I enjoy a few - Swiss Chalet, Applebees, Kelsy's, Mandarin.
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Heavenly Hash
43. What is your favorite dessert? I'm not a desert eater, although I love apple crisp
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? tomato
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Raspberry
46. Do you like Chinese food? YES!
47. Do you like coffee? No
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? about three
49. What do you drink in the morning? milk and orange juice
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? I can sleep on either side of the bed although the left because it has the alarm clock.
52. Do you know how to play poker? No
53. Do you like to cuddle? yes
54. Have you ever been to Australia? Not yet but I have thought about doing a teacher exchange. I just don't know what to do with the husband...
55. Do you have an addictive personality? No
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? At home
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? No
59. Do you want kids? Too old now for my own, although I could inherit some.
60. Do you speak any other languages? French, although not well.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? Four separate times - both eyebrows and both pointer fingers. I believe in keeping things equal.
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Yes. Once - to be with one of my students.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? Ocean or lakes.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Window seat. I like watching the wings and the views.
65. Do you know how to drive stick? Yes
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Books - children's books
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Yes - my engagement and wedding rings.
68. What is your favorite TV show? I have a couple - anything Law and Order and Star Trek.
69. Can you roll your tongue? I don't think so
70. Who is the funniest person you know? My husband, Don.
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Just a normal ring
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? No.
74. What red object is closest to you right now? A candle. Go figure, eh Barbara?!
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Yes, or I leave it a trickle.
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed, although it doesn't bother me one way or the other.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? What horrible choices - I guess if I had to, I would choose bees since I could run into water to get away from them?!
78. Do you flirt a lot? I can, although not much
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Sweet and Sour sauce
80. What is your favorite food? Chicken and popcorn
81. Can you change the oil on a car? no
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? No
83. Have you ever run out of gas? never
84. What is your usual bedtime? 10 p.m. because my alarm goes off around 5:45 am
85. What was the last book you read? A children's Picture book called A Bear in War about a teddy bear that was mailed to a Canadian soldier during WWI. The bear is now on display at the Canadian War museum in Ottawa.
86. Do you read the newspaper? Sometimes.
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Canadian Scrapbooker, The Reading Teacher, Educational Leadership
89. Do you watch soap operas? I am a Coronation Street lover!
90. Do you dance in the car? Not usually, although on occasion I have drummed.
91. What radio station did you last listen to? 680 News for the weather - needed to make sure I was prepared for yard duty :)
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? a picture of Don and I
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? a list of must-dos at work
94. What is your favorite candle scent? vanilla
95. What is your favorite board game? Backgammon
97. When was the last time you attended church? Unfortunately it has been awhile.
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Barbara, Mr. Featherstone was my favourite too!
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? Three weeks
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? Don - took me to dinner and to the Jersey Boys. Loved it!